One of the major concerns in our present day world is ‘obesity’, caused due to numerous factors. But, there is a way to lose weight…
Welcome to Ayurvedanta
Ayur Vedanta is a place of hope and healing filled with all the goodness of Ayurveda, right by the banks of Kaithapuzha, in the sylvan freshness of Kumbalam. Our Therapy centre is the ultimate place, where you get the best of healing. Ayur Vedanta ia a new venture brought about in association with Kerala Ayurveda Vaidya Sala which was established by late Kakkathara Raghavan Vaidyar in the 1960’s. Sri Kakkathara Raghavan Vaidyar was known for his vast and in-depth knowledge of Ayurveda, accumulated over three decades of experience.
We Specialize in
Ayurvedanta - A definitive Ayurveda collection
Ayurvedanta is the new venture of Kerala Ayurveda Vaidyasala. Kerala Ayurveda Vaidyasala was established in 1960 with the aim of protecting our classical science with its purity and for treating the ailments from its root cause
- Clinical diagnosis is done using the most modern diagnostic methods, followed by traditional ayurvedic treatment which is customised according to each individuals requirement.
- All medications are prepared in our own GMP certified pharmacy using the finest natural ingredients.
- Patients are monitored 24/7 by our team of specialized doctors,nurses and in house trained therapist.
- Diet is customised depending on each individuals requirements according to the patyahara explained in Ayurveda.
- Therapeutic yoga by trained professionals.
- Ecofriendly ambience & serene atmosphere.
- Beautiful herbal garden & situated on the back waters which is very calming for the body n soul.
"Ayurveda was first time in my life enjoyed each and every movement here feeling difference with full of energy and it was a great experience in living in Ayur Vedanta."
"A very organized and expert handling of patients under the supervision of an expert Ayurveda Doctor for treatment. An excellent Institution for Ayurveda treatment."
"Thank you all so very much for your loving care and the kindness of your serving. It has been a very pleasant and refreshing time for me here in your Ayur Vedanta. God bless you all."
"Good treatment, staff is extremely nice and helpful. I will definitely come back and recommend to others for overall tune up of the body."
Meet Our Experts
K R Ambujan VaidyarSpcl-Infertility
Dr.Arun Ambu (Bams)Spcl-(Marma Chikitsa Arthritis, Back Pain Neck Pain)
Dr.M K Ravi (Bam, Rtd Smo.Ism)Spcl-Marmachikitsa
An “All India Institute of Ayurveda” would be by the Maharasthra Government opened along the Konkan coastline, which would emphasize on research and education in…